Uberchic Beauty Halloween 04 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Monday 17 September 2018


Halloween is just around the corner now!  Have you started thinking about your plans?  I am actually a little surprised that my daughter hasn't mentioned anything yet.  I think she is too distracted with her upcoming birthday (which isn't until November).  If you don't have any plans yet, there is no need to worry.  There is still time!  Plus Uberchic Beauty have got your nails covered with this year's Halloween 04 Stamping Plate.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
I don't think it is Halloween without me doing some sort of spider web mani.  I don't know why I like doing spider web manis so much, I don't like spiders or their webs in real life.  For this mani I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Absence for my base and stamped using Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.


Back in June I had a collaboration polish made with piCture pOlish.  Along with my polish there were five other shades that were released.  When I saw them altogether, I said to Debbie (@ladyandthe_stamp) that Royal (my shade) Eternal (Debbie's shade) and Fresh (a shade by @regina_arg) would make for some great Halloween nail art.  Well the time has come for the first nail art using those three shades!  Stamping polish is Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


I really like this stamping plate for a Halloween plate, but I am not sure I would say that this is my favourite that Uberchic have released.  For me, it probably has a few too many single images (which if you don't know aren't my favourite type to use).  That being said, there are some cool images that I think would make for some awesome nail art!

The Halloween 04 Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment