Uberchic Beauty Moroccan Beauty Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Sunday 1 July 2018


It's officially the second half of 2018!  I can't get over how quickly this year has gone by already and I can only imagine how quickly this last half of the year will go.  The first half of this year we have seen lots of stunning polishes and really great stamping plates.  Based on this new Moroccan Beauty stamping plate by Uberchic Beauty, I can tell we are in for some more awesome things for the remainder of the year.  I am definitely excited to see what each brand comes out with.  Anyway, lets take a look at this new plate shall we?

Image from Uberchic
I have been wearing piCture pOlish Royal (my collaboration shade!) for the past week and I couldn't resist stamping over it as soon as this plate arrived.  I did struggle deciding on which image to use first but I really like how this mani turned out.


This next mani is one of those manis that I am not quite sure if photographs as well as it looks in person.  I really love it!  For my base I used Sally Hansen's Sunset Orange, Carnation Pink, Granny Smith Apple, Razzmatazz, Denim and Apricot (all from the Back To School Collection).


I love this plate!  I love all of the full sized designs and I am so excited to use this plate some more.  Each of the images pick up and transfer beautiful.  I can't fault this plate at all.

The Moroccan Beauty stamping plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment