Lina Nail Art Supplies Dress Your Nails 02 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Monday 23 July 2018


I don't know about you guys but it seems like a little while between Lina Nail Art Supplies' releases, or is it just me?  I know I still have a few of their plates waiting for me to swatch and review but those I have had since one of the releases from the start of the year (yes I know - I need to get around to getting through all my things I have purchased).  Anyway, in the most recent release is the second addition to the Dress Your Nails stamping plates.  I have previously reviewed the first plate here and today I have the second plate to share with you.

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
This first mani is a very simple one.  For my base I used OPI Pink Ladies Rule The School and stamped using Hit The Bottle Snowed In!


Another simple one (I do quite like simple manis).  My base is OPI Hopelessly Devoted and stamping polish is Hit The Bottle Rose Gold Glow.  As this is a metallic stamping polish is doesn't come across as pretty as it looks in person.


Skittle manis like this seem to be my go to at the moment.  Polishes used are OPI Was It All Just A Dream, Solitaire and Hit The Bottle Snowed In.


I received two pink stamping polishes to swatch and I thought they looked really pretty together.  Polishes used are OPI Meet A Boy Cute As Can Be, Hit The Bottle Join The Cerise Force and Having A Quiet Pink.


This is probably my favourite of the manis that I have done using this plate.  Polishes used are Pretty Serious Cosmetics Fluffykins, Dollface, Peachy Poo and Chicky.


Overall I really like this plate.  There are so many great images that I can see myself using time and time again.  They all stamp beautifully as well.

Dress Your Nails 02 stamping plate is available now from Lina Nail Art Supplies and Hit The Bottle.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my!! Now I want the entire grease collection and this plate! This plate wasn't even on my radar until I saw it here..up close and I love how you used it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There is some really great images on this plate <3

      Delete