The Holo Hookup Tea Party - Nail Art

Monday 16 July 2018


Yesterday I shared with you the soon to be released Holo Hookup polish swatches and today I have some nail art to share with you using the polishes.  As it is the middle of winter here sunshine is somewhat hard to find so I do apologize for the lack of sunshine pictures.  You can see each polish in direct sunlight in yesterday's post.  Right - on to the nail art!

Different Dimension Hit Me With Your Best Pot - stamped with Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish and Bundle Monster E-tronica.  Image is from Bundle Monster BM106.





Cupcake Polish Brew-tea-ful - Stamping polish is Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  Image is from Uberchic 1-02.




Glisten & Glow Let's Get The Par-tea Started - Stamping polish is B Loves Colour B An Ice Coffee.  Image is from Uberchic 21-02.




Grace-full Nail Polish Cute Tea - for some reason I didn't make note of what I used to do this mani.  Sorry.




I also did a mani using all for polishes together.  To be honest with you I don't think that these four polishes work well in a mani together.  For this mani I used Powder Perfect's Black Stamping polish and Bundle Monster BM-S188.




That's all from me today.  I hope you guys enjoyed this post.  Which mani is your favourite?


No comments:

Post a Comment