Uberchic Beauty Collection Twenty Seven Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Saturday 14 July 2018


Uberchic have been busy with their new releases.  You may have already seen my reviews of the new holographic stamping plate folder and the new Moroccan Stamp Plate (both are fantastic and I recommend both).  Today I have the latest collection to share with you - Collection Twenty Seven.  I seriously can't get over that there is nearly thirty stamping plate collections from Uberchic.  Anyway, let's get into the swatches!

Image from Uberchic
Plate 27-01
There are some really cool full sized images on this plate.  I really had a hard time deciding which images to use first.

Image from Uberchic
For my first mani using this plate I couldn't go past this image.  A couple of reasons - it looks awesome, plus I have been loving skittle type manis at the moment (as you will see in this post).  I thought this image was perfect for a black and white accent nail and I am so happy with how this mani turned out.  Polishes used are China Glaze Purple Panic!, I'd Melt For You and Silver Of Sorts.


Floral images are among some of my favourite designs to have on my nails.  I teamed this image with the gorgeous Blended My Little Pony from Grace-full Nail Polish (it's still one of my favourites).  Stamping polish is Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.



Plate 27-02
This is actually the first plate that I used from this collection.  I love the images on this plate!  I think this plate might be my favourite of the three plates in this collection.  Again, I really struggled to decide which images to use first.  I think the images in the top left corner would look awesome with a multicoloured neon base and black stamping! 

Image from Uberchic
For my first mani I went for something really simple.  I think that this image really don't need any fancy backgrounds (although it would still look awesome).  For my base I used Sally Hansen Razzle Dazzle Rose and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


I couldn't resist the large floral image.  I love the mix of designs within the image.  For my base I used OPI Meet A Boy Cute As Can Be, Was It All Just A Dream?, Summer Lovin' Having A Blast and Pink Ladies Rule The School and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


Plate 27-03
Last but not least, 27-03.  This plate is another favourite of mine.  I think there are some really fantastic images on this plate.  I particularly like the bottom row, the swirly images and the images on the top row.  I can see some many awesome manis with this plate.

Image from Uberchic
It has been quite some time since I have done a skittle mani and this is one of my favourite colour combinations in the cooler months.  Polishes used are China Glaze Release, CG In The City and Pretty Serious Cosmetics Absence.


I'm a little disappointed with this next mani of mine.  It looks stunning in person - however it doesn't translate on camera.  In fact, it looks a little weird.  For my base I used OPI Purple Perspective, Indigo Motif, Turquoise Aesthetic and Pen & Ink (all sponged over China Glaze I'd Melt For You) and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.



I am a really big fan of this collection.  There are so many great images on each of the plates.  I already have planned so many more manis in my head using these plates - it's exciting!  What do you think of this collection?

Collection Twenty Seven is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment