June 2018 Favourites

Saturday 30 June 2018


Look at me blogging twice this week!  I actually do miss having the extra time to do my nails regularly and blogging.  I definitely don't miss editing photos though. That is the one downside to blogging if you ask me.  Anyway, I know I haven't blogged much at all this month but I still have some things that I have loved and thought I should share.  


Nail Art
This month I think I only managed five nail art manis (well ones that I can share anyway).   These two manis are easily my favourite from the ones that I did.
 

Mainstream Polishes
I haven't really tried too many mainstream polishes this month (although I do have another new collection from Color Club sitting in my swatch rack waiting for me - they look really pretty). 

Color Club Halo Chrome Collection
I really wasn't too sure what to expect from this Color Club collection when I first saw it but I was very pleasantly surprised when I swatched them.  My personal favourites from the collection are Is It Love Or Luster?, Metal Of Honor and Oh The Irony.


Indie Polishes
I actually have tried quite a few indie polishes this month, however most of them are ones that I can't share just yet (stay tuned for July).  There was one polish that I did fall in love with though.

Emily de Molly Occupied Cities 
This polish was released as part of this month's Hella Handmade Creations and I absolutely love it!
 

piCture pOlish Royal
I never know where to include piCture pOlish in these types of posts (are they mainstream or are they indie) but today I am giving them their own category!  This month my very own collaboration with piCture pOlish was released - Royal.  Naturally I absolutely love it.  I am currently wearing it again now!
 

That is all of my favourites for this past month.  It's actually quite odd to have such a short post of favourites but next month I can sense it will be a much longer post indeed.

What are some of the things you have been loving this month?  Let me know in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment