Nail Crazies Unite: Disney/Pixar Inspired

Friday 1 December 2017


Happy first of December everyone!  This is definitely going to be one fast paced but super fun month - well it is going to be for me anyway.  This month is also going to bring about a lot of nail art so hopefully that will be fun for you guys to see.  Today is a new theme for the Nail Crazies Unite Challenge.  The theme is Disney/Pixar Inspired.  How can one turn down doing Disney/Pixar nails?  There is soooooo many options of Disney/Pixar characters to do - Princesses, Monsters Inc, Inside Out, Doc McStuffins, Toy Story.....seriously the list just goes on and on.  I personally couldn't go past Minnie Mouse - not the new Minnie who wears pink but the classic red Minnie.

Polishes used are China Glaze Flame-boyant, Pretty Serious Cosmetics Absence and Presence.  I want to say that the bow is either from Born Pretty Story or Simply Spoiled Beauty.  It's been in my collection for too many years for me to remember exactly where it came from.




I am so excited to see everyone else's mani.  I believe that this week's theme is going to produce some really cute manis.  Who is your favourite Disney or Pixar character?


No comments:

Post a Comment