December 2017 Favourites

Tuesday 26 December 2017


Merry Christmas everyone!  I hope you have all had a great day (or are having a great day if you are reading this post on Christmas Day).  Today I have my monthly favourites to share with you.  This post may seem a little odd for a couple of reasons.  One - it's not quite the end of the month, and two - I haven't really posted much at all this month.  I have done a favourites post every month this year and I really didn't want to skip December.  Why am I not waiting until the last day of the month like I usually do?  Like last year, I am planning on doing a bunch of favourites posts for the whole year - polishes, stamping plates etc.  It's definitely going to be really hard trying to narrow down my favourites for the year.  Anyway, here are my December favourites.


Nail Art
This month definitely has been my quietest month with nail art....maybe ever?  I honestly don't recall a month where I did so little nail art.  There really hasn't been any manis that I haven't like, but none that I was overly obsessed with.  If I had to pick favourites for the month then it would have to be these are my top two:




Stamping Plates
I have played with a few stamping plates this month and have fallen in love with them all.

Lina Nail Art Supplies Can't Wait For Xmas 02 
Such a great holiday plate.  I love the mix of Christmas and Winter images on this plate.  It means that I can use it a couple of times a year.

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
Powder Perfect Christmas 1 
Again, you can't go wrong with Powder Perfect's Christmas plate at this time of year.  There is such a good mix of designs.

Image from Powder Perfect
Uberchic Beauty Collection 22 Stamping Plates
I am such a massive plan of Uberchic's latest collection.  There are so many awesome designs.  I can't wait to play with these plates more.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
Mainstream Polishes
Well this is probably a first.  I don't actually have any mainstream polish favourites this month.  Probably because I haven't really played with many new mainstream polishes.

Indie Polishes
It's not really a monthly favourites of mine if there isn't any Emily de Molly polishes in there is it?  I am pretty sure that I have at least one EdM polish in my favourites every month this year.  Picking my top indie favourites this year is going to be exceptionally hard.

Emily de Molly December Releases
I really do like all of the December releases but I am being tough and narrowing down my favourites.  Tied To Mystery, High Contrast and Untapped Potential, closely followed by Downward Spiral and Swimming In Circles are my favourites.

 

This monthly favourites definitely seems a little sad because it doesn't have much in it compared to other months.  It is what it is I guess.  Now to try and narrow down my favourites for the whole year.  This is going to be really difficult. 

No comments:

Post a Comment