Lina Nail Art Supplies Can't Wait For Xmas 02 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 19 December 2017


Hello!  I have a new blog post for you today.  Yay!  It really feels like ages since I have sat down and blogged.  I miss it!  Anyway, I had originally planned to have this post done at the beginning of the month, but as we know that just didn't happen.  Then I have been questioning if I should just leave it and do it next year, but then having to wait a whole year to share this stamping plate seemed a little silly.  I do apologize that I have only done one mani for today's post but as I mentioned in my update post the other day nails are really taking a back seat for me.


I don't do "traditional" Christmas colours when it comes to decorating my house.  We are all about the coloured decorations here.  I do like some traditional Christmas manis though.  It's about the one time of year that I don't mind wearing red polish.  For this mani I used Essie Dress To Kilt and stamped using Hit The Bottle Calypso Gold.


Despite only having done one mani with this plate, I really do like it.  I think there is such a good mix of Christmas images and winter images.  I definitely will have to break this plate out again next year so I can get some good use out of it.

The Can't Wait For Xmas 02 is available now from Lina Nail Art Supplies but I purchased mine from Hit The Bottle.

1 comment: