Uberchic Beauty Collection 22 Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Friday 22 December 2017


I am definitely a little late in swatching and review these plates but it's better late then never right?  I am a really big fan of Uberchic Collection 22 stamping plates.  There are so many awesome designs among each of these plates.  I am very happy to have these in my collection and know that I will be getting a lot of use out of them.

Image from Uberchic
22-01
I don't think I will get too much use out of the jewels at the top right of this plate, but the full sized images are right up my alley.

Image from Uberchic
As I am doing really limited manis at the moment I thought I would do Christmassy colours for this mani.  I really like how this turned out.  For my base I used Sally Hansen Wine Not and stamped using Hit The Bottle Calypso Gold.


22-02
I am a really big fan of this plate.  It's definitely one of my favourites in this collection.  Like with the first plate I am more of a fan of the full sized images than the small individual images.

Image from Uberchic
I was really feeling like a metallic mani so I decided to break out some of the Models Own Colour Chrome polishes.  For this mani I used Chrome Cherise, Chrome Indigo, Chrome Violet and Hit The Bottle As Black As Night.


22-03
I think that this is my favourite plate in this collection.  I really struggled trying to decide which image to use first.

Image from Uberchic
There is something about a neon mani with a black and white accent nail that I just love.  It's so simple yet so effective.  Polishes used are Color Club's East Austin, Pretty Serious Presence and Hit The Bottle As Black As Night.


I am a huge fan of this collection.  There are so many awesome designs among all of the plates.  I already have lots of ideas for future manis.  What do you think of this collection?

Collection 22 Stamping Plates are available now from Uberchic Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment