Powder Perfect Christmas 1 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Saturday 2 December 2017


I have mentioned in the last few posts (well at least I think I have) that this month is going to be filled with nail art - and in particular stamping plates.  I set out the goal at the start of the year to swatch and review all of the polishes and stamping plates that I have purchased this year.  I also have a few plates that I have been sent to review to share with you.  Starting with Powder Perfect's Christmas 1 Stamping Plate.  This plate has been available for a little while now so I am sure you would have already seen swatches and reviews already but another one can't help right?  I was originally sent these plates along with Powder Perfect's Christmas Trio (which you should check out if you haven't already because they look gorgeous) last month but sadly the package never arrived *insert sad face*.  Jacinta was kind enough to re send the stamping plates with no obligation to to use them.  If you have seen this plate you will understand why I have to share it with you guys.  Enough babbling from me, let's look at the plate shall we?

Image from Powder Perfect
For my first mani using this plate I couldn't go past the layered candy canes.  Sadly, I couldn't get them to line up perfectly (that is 100% my fault and not the plate).  If I could layer them properly and if the spacing wasn't so large I think this would have been a really cute mani.  Polishes used are Powder Perfect Search The Kingdom and White Stamping Polish and Bundle Monster's Quasar.


I really wanted to do something with the layered reindeer (he is just so adorable!) but I was worried I would ruin it - but this image kept grabbing my attention over and over.  It would be wrong of me to ignore it.  For my base I used Powder Perfect Whataboutery, Puerto Rico, Bermuda and Florida and stamped using their White Stamping Polish.


I really like the mix of images on this plate.  I also love that it's a plate that is just restricted to using it over the Christmas period.  I had zero issues with how any of the images picked up or transferred to my nails.

The Christmas 1 Stamping Plate is available now from Powder Perfect's Australian Site and International Site

2 comments:

  1. I really love this plate. Strongly thinking about picking it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really good plate. Plus Powder Perfect have really high quality plates too

      Delete