Favourite Stamping Plates & Stamping Polishes 2017

Saturday 30 December 2017


Stamping has been and probably always will be my favourite form of nail art.  It's easy to do, it's quick and the possibilities are endless.  Last year, I did two posts for stamping plates and stamping polishes but I am combining them this year.  Just as a word of warning this is going to be quite a big post so I will try and keep my chatter to a minimum.


STAMPING PLATES
For the most part this year I have kinda stuck to the same sort of brands - Lina Nail Art Supplies and Uberchic Beauty.  Both of these brands are my favourite stamping brands and have been for years.  I did however, try a couple of new brands (well new to me anyway) which have also made their way into today's post.  Like with my other favourites posts these are in no particular order.
 
Dixie Plates
Dixie Plates are one of the new to me brands that I have tried this year.  I purchased a couple of their plates and found the images huge (so if you have really wide and really long nails then this brand may be worth checking out for you).  I do love their Marble 01 stamping plate.  The designs are cool and it really doesn't matter the size because you can layer them or have different placement on each nail.


Lina Nail Art Supplies
As I mentioned Lina plates are always among my favourites to use.  There are so many good designs.  Some of these plates were released this year, however no all of them were.  They are just plates that I got around to using this year.

Feeling Shapely 03 

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
Feeling Shapely 08

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
Foil In Love 01

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
In Motion 02

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
Mad For Mandalas 01

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
Make Your Mark 02

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
Make Your Mark 03

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
Make Your Mark 04 

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
Uberchic Beauty
Uberchic is my other favourite stamping plate brand.  They come out with some awesome plates and other goodies (the Ubermat, plate holders, stampers etc...the list just goes on really).  We are hear to talk about the stamping plates though...

Collection 16

Image from Uberchic Beauty
Collection 20

Image from Uberchic Beauty
Collection 22

Image from Uberchic Beauty
Got Chevron 01
This is probably hands down my favourite plate from this year!  If I could only use one plate from this year then this would probably be it - but please don't take my other plates away.  I love them too!
Image from Uberchic Beauty
Radiate Love 01

Image from Uberchic Beauty
Texture-licious 02

Image from Uberchic Beauty
Texture-licious 03

Image from Uberchic Beauty
What's Up Nails
Another new stamping brand for me.  I have previously tried their nail vinyls but never their stamping plates.  I am so impressed with the quality and I am a huge fan of their designs.

A010

Image from What's Up Nails
B002

Image from What's Up Nails
B009

Image from What's Up Nails
STAMPING POLISHES 
There have been quite a few new stamping polishes that have entered my collection this year and honestly I love them all.  The colours have been gorgeous and they have all stamped perfectly.  Rather than mentioning individual colours I thought it might just list the brands of stamping polishes that I have loved this year.

Clear Jelly Stamper
I have only tried four of their polishes but I am so impressed.  They are definitely on my list of things to buy.

Hit The Bottle
I LOVE Hit The Bottle stamping polishes.  They have such a massive range of colours and they stamp perfectly.  I particularly love their neon stamping polishes!

Powder Perfect
Powder Perfect haven't really realized too many new stamping polishes this year but the ones they have are so beautiful.  I particularly love their pastel pink and lilac.

STAMPERS
I thought I would throw this extra category in because this year I fell in love with two new stampers - Clear Jelly Stamper's Big Bling and Hit The Bottle's Double Shot.  OMG if you are in need of a clear stamper then I highly recommend both of these stampers.

Right that is all from me today.  I hope you have enjoyed today's post (and all of my other favourites posts).  Let me know what stamping products you have been loving this year - or anything else I need to try.

2 comments:

  1. Big Bling is an AWESOME stamper! I loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you loved this post. The Big Bling is amazing. Have you tried the Double Shot one before? It's equally as amazing!

      Delete