Throwback Thursday: Easter Edition

Thursday 17 March 2016


It's nearly that time of year again when a generous bunny comes around and delivers lots of chocolate goodies so I thought why not do another little Throwback Thursday.  It's been a while since I have done one of these posts and I personally think they are a little fun, especially the holiday themed ones.  So today let's take a little trip down memory lane and have a look at some of the Easter manis I have done over the last couple of years.


Last year I created a nail art wheel full of different ideas that you can use over the Easter holiday.  You can see the full post here which includes closer views of each of the designs.


Here are a few manis that I wore and posted on Instagram over the last couple of years.














I always think it's fun to have a look back at some of the manis I have created in the past.  Some of them I cringe at now but it's nice to see the changes and growth that I have made.

What sort of nail art do you like to do for Easter?

4 comments:

  1. A lot of those looked like free hand. You do a free hand....I don't but those were just sooo adorable!!! Thank goodness for Easter stamping plates!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use to do lots of free hand stuff. No idea why I stopped - I was definitely getting better at it. Now because it's been so long I would really struggle lol. Easter stamping plates all the way for me :)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely wouldn't cringe at these! Love the dotty bunny and the Easter egg designs over the glams esoecially!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are the good ones Claire. Lol. There are definitely lots of cringe worthy stuff on IG (and I'm not talking Easter stuff either).

      Delete