Bundle Monster Blogger Collaboration Stamping Plates Set One - Swatches & Review

Sunday 6 March 2016


Bundle Monster have recently (and by recently it was last year but shhh...) teamed up with ten different bloggers and created a range of stamping plates.  These have been divided into two sets.  Last week I mentioned that I had been stalking the Bundle Monster website waiting patiently for both sets to be in stock, and they finally had them!  Well today I am excited to share Set One with you.  As I have had these for a little while now I have had a good chance to have a play with each of the five plates and I can say that I really am loving these.  While I don't really know who some of the bloggers are (*ducks - I'm sorry if they are some of your favorite bloggers.  I will definitely have to check them all out) I do love the designs that each of these plates have.  Well done to everyone involved!

Image from Bundle Monster
Image from Bundle Monster

Mani done using plate BM-XL201

Image from Bundle Monster

Mani done using BM-XL202

Image from Bundle Monster

Mani done using BM-XL203

Image from Bundle Monster

Mani done using BM-XL204

Mani done using BM-XL204

Image from Bundle Monster

Mani done using BM-XL205
I'm seriously in love with this collection of plates.  I love the images and they all stamp really well.  I will have my swatches and review of Set Two next week so keep your eyes peeled for that post.

The Blogger Collaboration Stamping Plates are available from Bundle Monster.

*edit:  I am now a Maniology Ambassador!  You can save 10% off your order at Maniology with the code OLIVIA10.  Please note that I do make a small commission when you use my code (which I plan on then putting back into my blog - ie buying new products to swatch and review).  

2 comments:

  1. I thought this was a fantastic set and bought!! So many universal images that i see in vinyls..I don't care for vinyls much. They don't like me..LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is definitely my favorite of the two sets. So many awesome designs. I'm the same with vinyls, but I still like to try. I really want to be friends with them. I'm slowly getting there.....slowly!

      Delete