Emily de Molly Hella Handmade Creations May 2018 - Swatches & Review

Sunday 13 May 2018


Continuing on with the latest polishes for this month's Hella Handmade Creations, I have Emily de Molly's polish.  This polish is inspired by Astro Boy.

Light Rays is a steel blue holo with gold shimmer and silver micro glitters.  The gold shimmer may give this polish a green appearance in some lights.  This polish is really pretty.  The formula is great and easy to use, however it is a little on the sheer side (well for me personally it is).  I used three coats for my swatch as I found it a little see through at the tips.  I imagine that most people would stop at two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Emily de Molly really kills me with their polishes.  There are so many awesome polishes and this one is added to that list of awesome polishes.

Light Rays is available for presale on May 14th at 12am EST until May 21st 12am Hawaiian time from Hella Handmade Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment