Born Pretty Store Thermal Stamping Polishes - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 22 May 2018


I have discovered recently that I am a big fan of thermal nail polishes.  I saw that you can also get thermal stamping polishes so naturally I was curious.  Fast forward a little bit and Born Pretty Store contacted me asking me if I would like to review some more of their products.  Of course I chose two of the thermal stamping polishes (which I will be sharing with you today) and two stamping plates (which I will share with you in a few days).


06 is a thermal stamping polish that transitions from a light purple to light pink.  I honestly struggled to get this polish to transition.  Maybe the colour change isn't that drastic so I didn't quite see it?  But to me it barely changed (I even burnt my hard on the heat bag trying to get it to change.  It does stamp ok though.  It's definitely better over white than black.
Cold state

Warm state
09 is a thermal stamping polish that transitions from a purple to a bright pink.  Now this is a good thermal!  The transition was easy and it stamps quite well over both light and dark colours.

Cold state

Warm state
From the two of these polishes I have tried I would say that the thermal range might be a little hit and miss for them to transition.  They do stamp well (particularly over white) so I guess the only gamble is if they transition.

You can find both of these thermal stamping polishes here on the Born Pretty Store website.  There is quite the range to choose from.  For a 10% discount use my code JADEG10.

No comments:

Post a Comment