Born Pretty Store BP-L078 & BP-X52 Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Thursday 24 May 2018


A couple of days ago I shared with you the two thermal stamping polishes I received from Born Pretty Store.  Today I have the two stamping plates to share with you.  One of these plates is a small square plate while the other is a rectangle plate.  Both stamp quite well and are full of full sized nail image (which are my favourite type of images to use).

BP-L078
This plate is the rectangle plate and features fourteen full sized nail designs.  I am a big fan of the mix of designs on this plate.
Image from Born Pretty Store
This image reminds me of cracked glass/mirror from some reason so that was the look I was going for.  For my base I used Color Club Beg, Borrow & Steel and stamped using Hit The Bottle's As Black As Night.


BP-X52
This plate is a small square plate and features size full sized butterfly designs.  This is quite a pretty plate.  I love butterfly designs!
Image from Born Pretty Store
Naturally I had to go for a really girly looking mani with this plate.  For my base I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Poppet, Dollface and Bon Bon and stamped using Hit The Bottle Snowed In.


I quite like the designs on both of these plates and they both stamp really well.

You can find BP-L078 here and BP-X52 here on Born Pretty Store's website.  For a 10% discount use my code JADEG10.

No comments:

Post a Comment