May 2018 Favourites

Thursday 31 May 2018


These last few days have just flown by for me.  I can't believe that it's nearly June.  I know that June is going to be a very busy month for me (I am officially going to be working again) so I am not sure how many blog posts there will be but it definitely won't be daily blogging that's for sure.  Anyway, to round up of the month of May, here is all of the things that I have loved this month.


Nail Art
I feel like this month has been a little quiet on the nail art front for me.  I have managed to narrow down my favourites to these four manis.  I think that is the smallest monthly favourites I have had before.
 

Mainstream Polishes
There hasn't been really too many mainstream polishes that I have shared on my blog this month (I do have some new Color Club polishes which I will be sharing in June so I'll hold off talking about them.

China Glaze Shades Of Paradise Collection
I am still on the fence about this collection.  I don't think it's a terrible collection but it's definitely not the best collection from China Glaze.  Anyway I do love four of the polishes from this collection - Water Falling In Love, Stop Beachfrontin', Don't Be Sea Salty and Ma-holo At Me.
 

Nicole Diary Wonderworld (Part) Collection
Nicole Diary isn't technically mainstream but they definitely aren't indies either.  Whatever you want to call them I do love two of the polishes from the Wonderworld collection.  I am such a sucker for multichromes and flakies.
 

Indie Polishes
It's no surprise that this is the biggest section of my favourites again this month.  Indies really do know how to make the best polishes don't they?
 
Emily de Molly Odd Strategy
Odd Strategy is the soon to be released polish from June's Polish Pick Up.  I highly recommend grabbing this polish.  It's so much better in person than what my pictures show.


Emily de Molly A Piece Of You
EdM's Polish Pick Up's are awesome!  I love A Piece Of You which was there May PPU shade.
 


Emily de Molly May Releases
I know I say this time and time again but Emily de Molly make the best polishes!  You can pretty much guarantee that there will be at least one EdM polish in my monthly favourites.  May's release is filled with lots of awesome polishes!  My favourite of favourites from May are Travels By Day, Winter's Gate, Reflected Glory and The Longest Night.
 


Grace-full Nail Polish Faraway Collection
Grace-full is another brand that you will see time and time again in my favourites posts.  The Faraway Collection is awesome and filled with so many great polishes.  My top picks are Moonface, The Tree and Saucepan Man.


Grace-full Nail Polish Message In A Model
This polish was released as part of May's Polish Pick Up.  It's so beautiful!
 

Grace-full Nail Polish Miss Speedster
I don't think I can rave about this polish enough!  I would say that it is one of my all time favourite Grace-full's.... although that would be quite hard for me to decide.  Anyway, this polish is being released as part of June's Polish Pick Up.
 

Indie Spectrum May 2018
This month was the first ever Indie Spectrum box and what a way to start!  I am so excited to see the upcoming boxes!


Pretty Serious Cosmetics Pastel Pets 2 Collection
Pretty Serious released their second edition of Pastel Pets to their range and I love them!  Such gorgeous colours - especially for nail art.


And that was May.  There has definitely been lots of gorgeous polishes released in this last month.  I know June will also have some good stuff coming too!

No comments:

Post a Comment