Emily de Molly Polish Pick Up June 2018 - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 30 May 2018


I always love seeing what Emily de Molly come for the Polish Pick Up.  They always have something new and exciting.  June's Polish Pick Up may be one of my favourite polishes that Emily de Molly have done.  There is something about it that draws me to it.  It's one of those polishes that you kinda keep looking at. 

Odd Strategy is a dark lilac grey with green to purple shifting shimmer and blue chrome flakes.  I'm really not sure if my swatches do this polish justice.  The colour, flakes and shimmer are all gorgeous and the formula is amazing!  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
How gorgeous is this polish?  I seriously love it.  I can definitely see me reaching for this a lot seems our weather is quite cold.  Will you be grabbing Odd Strategy?

Odd Strategy will be available via the Polish Pick Up from Friday 1st June at 11am EST until Monday 4th June.  This polish is capped to 230 and I imagine it will sell quick so get in as early as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment