Uberchic Beauty Collection Twenty Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 26 September 2017


I feel like I have been sitting with Uberchic's Collection Twenty stamping plates for ages.  You will have seen quite a few of these manis throughout my 31DC2017 posts because I have used them pretty much since the day I received them.  It's definitely a great collection.  Let's take a look at these plates shall we?

Image from Uberchic Beauty
20-01
I really had a hard time narrowing down which images to use on this plate.  There are some great images which you will undoubtedly be seeing me using over time.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
I'm going to start with the last mani I did using these plates.  In fact, it's the mani that I posted earlier today for 31DC2017 Inspired By A Pattern.  How great is this image?  I think this image would look great with various backgrounds.  I went for a simple gradient using Pretty Serious Cosmetics Snugglebutt and Sugar Cakes.  Stamping polish is Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.


One type of mani that I just absolutely love is a simple black and white mani.  I love that there is to versions of this image.  I went for the bigger of the two and love how bold it looks in black and white.  


As part of the 31DC2017 I did a watermarble mani.  Given the effort I put in (I am still not a fan of doing watermarble myself) I thought why not stamp over it.  This negative space image was perfect to go over my watermarble base.  Polishes used are Pretty Serious Cosmetics Fluffykins, Peachie Poo and Cutie Patootie, and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


20-02
I have mixed feelings on this plate.  I think there are some great images but there is also a lot of images that I personally don't think I will get much use out of.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
This first image I quite like.  I haven't seen anything like this before.  I love that dots in the stripe format.  For my base I used Essie No Place Like Chrome, Good As Gold and Penny Talk and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


This next image was perfect for the geometric mani that I needed to do.  I wanted something nice and simple to let the image take centre stage.  Polishes used are Sally Hansen Pacific Blue and Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.


20-03
Now this plate is definitely more up my alley.  There are some fantastic images on this plate.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
This first mani is probably my favourite of all the manis I have done using this collection.  I mean how can I not love a rainbow mani?  All polishes used for the gradients are from Grace-full Nail Polish's Fruit Salad Collection and stamping polish is of course Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


And my last mani with this plates is a nice and simple one.  Have I mentioned I love simple manis?  plan base with basic stamping.  They are simple and effective.  For my base I used Dance Legend's Thinking Out So Cloud and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.




Overall I quite like this collection of stamping plates.  I can see me reaching for them a far bit.  Probably the first and last plates more than the second though.

Collection Twenty Stamping Plates are available now from Uberchic Beauty

2 comments:

  1. Another great set from Uberchic. I love what you did with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It really is a great collection isn't it?

      Delete