31DC2017: Violet Nails

Wednesday 6 September 2017


Day six is here already?  I can tell that this month is going to fly by seriously fast!  Anyway, today's theme for 31DC2017 is Violet Nails.  I always feel that violet nails is quite a small range of purples, and if you know me then you will know that I just LOVE purple nails.  There are just sooo many different varieties (I learnt that the hard way when I decided to sort out my swatch sticks - who knew there was about 6 billion different sorts of purple polishes out there?).  I'm digressing here.  I recently got my hot little hands on the new OPI Iceland Collection (I'll have my swatches and review of this collection up later today) and fell in love with this purple shade and just had to use it for today's challenge mani.

Polishes used are OPI One Heckla Of A Color!, Alpine Snow and This Gown Needs A Crown.  I have zero clue where I got these zig zag vinyls from.  Sorry.  If I was smart I would have written on the back of them so I would remember which brand they are. 




I love how this mani turned out!  Here is a look at the up coming themes for this challenge.  Feel free to join in at any point.  It's a really fun challenge.




2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! And Hekla is a perfect purple for autumn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zara. It's an amazing colour, especially for Autumn <3

      Delete