31DC2017 Water Marble

Wednesday 20 September 2017


Back in June this year I was lucky enough to go to Aussie Indie Con and witness the amazing Cathy (More Nail Polish) and her water marbling skills.  Seriously, it was like watching a magic show.  I promised myself that I would attempt to actually water marble again.  Until today, I have been too scared to attempt it.  I wish that I could say that today's efforts were successful and amazing but nope.  It's safe to say that I will be sticking to stamping water marble designs forever after!

Polishes used are Pretty Serious Cosmetics Fluffykins, Peachie Poo and Cutie Patootie.





And that's the end of the styles section of the 31DC2017 challenge.  Next up is the inspired by prompts....this is where the challenge begins for me.  Only eleven manis to go but who's counting lol.

4 comments:

  1. Well I think it looks beautiful, and the most important thing is that you attempted the horrid and daunting task, but seriously, loving the colours and how subtle it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathy. They are definitely a far step from your awesomeness that's for sure but you are correct, I did attempt it and that's all that matters :)

      Delete
  2. I think it's really pretty! Love the pastel tones you used.

    ReplyDelete