Bow Nail Polish Summer 2017 (Part) Collection - Swatches & Review

Monday 25 September 2017


Today I have another two polishes that I received from Dance Legend to share with you.  These polishes are from their Bow Nail Polish Summer 2017 range.  There are a total of eight new polishes added to the range (and there are some real pretty ones).


Feeling Good is described as having a light blue base with a purple undertone enhanced by a pearly pink shimmer mixed with holographic particles.  I love this one.  I think it's so beautiful and the formula is great.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Playing With Fire is described as A semi-sheer raspberry-tinted jelly loaded with duochrome green-pink metallic flakes.  This one can be built up to be opaque on it's own but I am thinking it would take four coats (or maybe three if you aren't as fussy as me).  I used a black base for my swatch.  I really like this one too.  There are more shifty colours in this polish but my camera couldn't quite capture them.  My swatch shows two coats over black.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box
Both of these shades along with the other six shades are available now from Bow Nail Polish and Dance Legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment