Color Club Pop Wash Collection - Nail Art

Sunday 29 May 2016


I'm not going to lie but I am in love with the Pop Wash Collection from Color Club.  The colours are amazing, they blend together so well, you can build the colour up, and most importantly they are so easy to use.  I would probably say that these are my favorite sheer tint polishes that I have tried.  I thought it would be fun to share with you some of the nail art I have done using this collection.  I will point out that these polishes are actually brighter and definitely not as washed out as they appear in my pictures.  The joys of cameras and bright polishes. 

Lead Lighting

Dry Brush over swatch of Tube Top

Dry Brush over swatch of Tube Top

Sponged

Gradient
Smoosh
You can bet you are going to see me using these polishes a lot.  They are just so pretty and so easy to work with.  There is just so many things you can do with them.

6 comments:

  1. Wow it's amazing to see how versatile these are. Your lead lighting Mani is gorgeous. I have put them on my to buy list & need them now :)
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. That is easily one of my favorite manis I have ever done :)

      Delete
  2. I had to buy these the moment they were available. Uberchic has awesome plates!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many amazing things around at the moment. It's very hard to keep up.

      Delete
  3. I would love to see videos of you doing these manis. They are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kellie. I do have a couple of tutorials on my blog for how I have done a couple of these manis:

      http://oliviajadenails.blogspot.com.au/2017/07/multicoloured-sponged-nail-art-tutorial.html

      http://oliviajadenails.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/gradient-nail-art-tutorial.html

      The other techniques are all basic ones which you can find a lot of video tutorials on youtube for already.

      I have considered videos in the past but it's not something I really have the time for at this stage. Plus I don't think I have anything new to offer in terms of videos than what is already out there. I stick to basic techniques and do them over and over.

      Delete