Pretty Serious Cosmetics Pastel Bright Pet Names Collection - Swatches & Review

Sunday 22 May 2016


I am going to start this post by saying how much I love the new Pretty Serious Cosmetics Pastel Bright Pet Names Collection.  The collection consists of six bright creme polishes (personal I would call them pastels - they are more along the line of light brights) and they are gorgeous!!  Let's take a look shall we?


The formulas across this collection is very similar.  They all apply well and are opaque in two coats.  All of my swatches show two coats and the pictures are taken in my light box.

Bunny-Foo-Foo is a mint creme.  Such a pretty colour.


Cutie Patootie is a a bright purple creme.  I love this one - but is that a surprise?  The formula is surprising opaque and applies really evenly.  If you have short nails and are in a hurry I think you could easily get away with one coat of this one.


Doodle Bug is a bright blue creme.  The formula is the same as Cutie Patootie and the colour is amazing.


Fluffykins is a bright pink creme.  Stunning colour!  It's super bright and is a deeper colour than it looks in my picture.  My camera freaked out and washed it out sadly.  The formula of this one is quite thick but it is easy enough to work with.  Personally I will be adding some thinner to mine.


Little Duckling is a bright yellow creme.  This one is probably the most pastel of the collection.  Pretty colour.


Peachie Poo is a bright orange creme.  Now this one did not photograph accurately at all.  It is definitely not pastel looking at all in person.  It must have some neon magic in there that freaks out the camera.  It's such a great colour.


Seriously I am in love with this collection.  I would have to say that it is my favorite collection that Pretty Serious Cosmetics have ever released.  The formulas are great and the colours are amazing.  If you like bright polishes then I definitely recommend this collection.

I had a quick look at the Pretty Serious Cosmetics website but I can't see this collection on there so I am not too sure when they will be available again.  Definitely keep your eyes out though.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are aren't they? You may soon get sick of me using them all the time. I'll try my best not to though lol

      Delete
    2. Not possible!! I love your nails too much! LOL

      Delete
  2. Beautiful swatches! Clearly I need them all! Hope they gradient better than the Color Club pastels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire. And yes. You definitely need these. They are brighter than the CCs and a million times better formula wise. And they blend perfectly in a gradient with minimal fuss unlike the CCs. I actually avoid the CCs a lot of the time because I am not a fan of the formula, these on the other hand <3

      Delete