31DC2016Weekly Nail Art Challenge - Colours

Saturday 7 May 2016


Some of you may be familiar with the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge that runs each September.  I have participated in this challenge for two years in a row now and I plan on joining in again in September this year.  Someone (I believe it was @mcpolish on Instagram but I could be wrong) thought it was a great idea to use the same prompts and do the challenge over 31 weeks.  One mani a week is definitely more achievable for more people than a mani a day.  Anyway, I decided to join in and thought it would a fun blog post to recap the manis I have done so far.  Plus it will be easier for my too look back on than scrolling through hundreds of nail pictures on Instagram.  Right so onto the manis.


Red

Orange

Yellow

Green

Blue

Violet

Black & White

Metallic

Rainbow
Gradient
I am excited to start the next group of manis.  Mind you I think the themes get harder and harder so this should be interesting.

Have you been doing this weekly challenge?

4 comments:

  1. I love your mani's for this challenge Tracy, that Green one is amazing. I've never joined in on this one myself as it seemed too much but I will maybe try again this September. Keep going and please keep doing these roundup posts 😍
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. You should definitely try a challenge. They are so much fun. I definitely recommend pacing yourself with the September one especially if you have lots going on. It can definitely be very full on doing nail art everyday. I am actually nervous for it this year as I haven't been doing as much nail art.

      Delete
  2. They are all amazing! I love doing challenges! Claire's is probably my favorite and I used to yours. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christy. Sorry for stopping our challenge. Life just took over for all of us (babies, travel etc) so it took a back seat and hasn't made a come back yet. But yay for all the other challenges out there. I recently saw an Alphabet challenge which I am tempted to join in.....

      Delete