Grace-full Nail Polish Beauty Of The Sea (Polish Pick Up April 2020) - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 1 April 2020


Well hello April!  I am hoping that you will be a nicer month for everyone - but I guess only time will tell.  How is everyone holding up?  I hope everyone is ok.  I don't know about you guys but I am getting a little over this whole Coronavirus stuff so from here on in I am just going to ignore it (hopefully - I really can't make any promises).  Let's talk about all the good and exciting things in the world - like Grace-full Nail Polish.  They are back with another gorgeous polish that is being released as part of the Polish Pick Up.

Beauty Of The Sea is a shifty purple base with aurora blue shimmer, chameleon flakes in blue-purple-pink-gold and holo flake to add sparkle.  I love, love, love this polish.  The colour is absolutely gorgeous and the formula is fantastic.  It applies evenly and is opaque in two coats which is what I used for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in overcast lighting

Picture taken in overcast lighting

Picture taken in overcast lighting
Beauty Of The Sea will be available via the Polish Pick Up from April 3rd until April 6th.  This stunner is capped to 90 (US) and 10 (UK) so you really will need to be quick to grab this baby or be sad that you missed out.  Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment