Grace-full Nai Polish x MckFresh Nail Attire Drag Queens (Part) Collection - Swatches & Review

Sunday 26 April 2020


Two Australian Indie brands have joined forces again to create a limited edition collection inspired by RuPaul's Drag Race.  Grace-full Nail Polish along with MckFresh Nail Attire have created a total of ten polishes between them.  I don't have the MckFresh polishes to share with you but I do have the five polishes from Grace-full Nail Polish.  So let's take a look at their half of the Drag Queen Collection.


I Need An Adult is a pink-burgundy-bronze-orange multichrome and is inspired by Ginger Minj.  I love this polish!  The colours are gorgeous and they shift so well.  The formula is great and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in overcast lighting

Picture taken outdoors in overcast lighting

Picture taken outdoors in overcast lighting
I'm Polish Remover B@#$h is a light teal metallic foil flake with micro red metallic glitter and is inspired by Adore Delano.  I think this is a really pretty colour but I would personally like it better without the red glitters.  The formula is great and applies evenly.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
It's Not Personal It's Drag is a vampy red linear holo with holo flakes and is inspired by Alyssa Edwards.  This shade is gorgeous and the formula is amazing.  You could easily just do one coat but I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Not Today Satan is a purple to blue thermal with UCC flakes and silver holo micro glitter and is inspired by Bianco Del Rio.  I think this is such an appropriate name for a thermal polish.  Thermals are my least favourite thing to swatch because they never do what you need them to do but they can be fun to wear.  I like the colours in this polish and it does transition well.  The formula is easy to use but it is a little on the sheer side.   I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box (transition)

Picture taken in light box (transition)

Picture taken in light box (cold)

Picture taken in light box (cold)
Pond Scum Green is a neon chartreuse with black holo and matte glitter in hex, triangles and rectangles.  This polish was inspired by Michelle Visage's dislike for green.  Now this is a kinda cool polish but I'm not sure I like it so much on me.  I definitely don't hate it though.  The formula is a little patchy and the glitters do drag a little bit.  For my swatch I used three coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box
I really like this half of the collection.  I think there is a great mix of polishes so there is something for everyone.  My personal favourites are I Need An Adult and It's Not Personal It's Drag.

The Drag Queens Collection will be available on Thursday 30th April from Grace-full Nail Polish Australian Site and International site.

No comments:

Post a Comment