Uberchic Beauty Business Chic 01 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Friday 17 April 2020


I'm back with the second new plate from Uberchic Beauty.  *Spoiler alert* I love Business Chic 01 just as much as I love Simply Organic (which if you haven't seen that plate then I recommend checking out my blog post here that I did the other day - serious love for this plate).  These types of plates that are predominately full sized images are always a favourite of mine and Business Chic 01 has some really awesome images on it. 

Image from Uberchic Beauty
While I think these images would look amazing with some multi coloured backgrounds or some fancy stamping I just can't help but go simple.  I don't know what it is about simple stamping (think like black and white manis) but there is something so magical in the simplicity.  Anyway, for this mani I used Emily de Molly Save Your Boredom (perfect polish for quarantine) and stamped using Hit The Bottle As Black As Night.  I am in love with this mani!  I wished I took more pictures of it in the different lighting so you could see all the colours that it shifts to.




As I mentioned before I think these images would look awesome a multi coloured base so I thought I would do a nice neon gradient.  For my gradient I used China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy and Thistle Do Nicely.


I love this plate.  There are sooooo many awesome images.  I already have some more mani ideas for this plate.   Now just for some extra nail time...

The Business Chic 01 Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment