Moyra Influencer

Saturday 4 April 2020


Guys, I am so excited to announce that I am now a Moyra Influencer.  They put out a call on their Instagram page asking for applications to their influencer program and I put my hand up and was accepted!  I am so excited!  I purchased a bunch of their products last year and fell in love so I am so excited to be working with them now.


To explain a little about the influencer program and what it means for both you and I - if you make a purchase from either Moyra Stamping or Nail Stamping using my code TRACYMOYRA then you will receive a 10% discount (yay for discounts!) and I will receive a small commission.  This is of no extra cost to you.  In fact, using my code will save you money.  I will also from time to time receive some products to share with you guys but like all of my reviews they will be my honest opinion.

I think that is all I need to say about that.  Like always, you don't have to use my code but it would be very much appreciated if you did.

3 comments: