Uberchic Beauty Simply Organic Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Saturday 11 April 2020


Uberchic Beauty are back with some new stamping plates.  Spoiler alert - I love them both!  I haven't even started playing with one of them yet but it is definitely right up my alley.  I will have that plate on my blog very, very soon.  Today I have the Simply Organic Stamping Plate to share with you.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
This plate has so many awesome designs that I really didn't know where to begin or what to do first.  The images scream gradients, and lots of colour but I thought why not go nice and simple to begin with and let the image do the talking.  For my base I used Emily de Molly Fade Into Black and Powder Perfect Gold Stamping Polish.  I also added Picture Polish G'day Matte just to finish off the look.


I couldn't resist neons with this plate!  For my base I used Emily de Molly Bright Retreat and dry brushed using Orly Glowstick, Beach Cruiser and Skinny Dipping.  Stamping is done with Hit The Bottle As Black As Night.  I didn't add any top coat to this mani because I love how it looked without it.  It's definitely a favourite mani of mine!


I think all of the images on this plate are so cool!  I am beyond excited to keep playing with them.  There are soooooo many different ideas and ways to use this plate.

The Simply Organic Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment