Uberchic Beauty Lovely Leaves 04 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Friday 20 September 2019


It's officially the last day of term 3 which means school holidays!  Woohoo!  I'm excited for these holidays.  Not that we have anything planned in particular but more that I get to spend some time with my girl and hopefully get to enjoy some nice Spring weather!  Anyway, while we are having Spring there are other parts of the world that are heading into Autumn/Fall which means the leaves are changing colours and starting to fall.  To help celebrate this Uberchic Beauty have released their fourth Lovely Leaves Stamping Plates.  

Image from Uberchic
When I was swatching the new Grace-full Nail Polish collection I thought that Goblin Gold made the perfect base for some fall nails.  It has the green and then shifts to a gold colour a little like how the leaves do in Autumn.  I may have gone a little overboard with the pictures for this mani but I was trying to capture the shifts.  Besides it's a really pretty mani so why not?

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade
I fell in love with this falling leaves image.  I think it would look so pretty in different colours but I went for something a little more 'neutral'.  For my base I used OPI Be There In A Prosecco and stamped using Hit The Bottle's Oh Look It's Wine Thirty and Roseglow Gold.

Picture taken in light box
I really like this plate (despite it really being the wrong time of year for me).  I really wanted to use that cute little fox but I couldn't work out what exactly I wanted.  I'll definitely have to check out the new Uberchic app for some inspiration.  Anyway, I had no troubles with how the images stamped on this plate.  I look forward to playing with it some more.

The Lovely Leaves 04 Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment