September 2019 Favourites

Monday 30 September 2019


What a whirlwind this month has been!  I originally had planned on joining in with the 31 Day Challenge but instead we ended up moving house which took up a lot of nail time for me.  Some how I managed to break two nails really badly - one of them was from moving an empty box!  Yep.  That happened.  Luckily for me my swatch hand survived and really that's all that matters.  Anyway, as it is the end of the month I thought I would do my usual monthly favourites post.  With moving house there was limited blogging so this will be a pretty short post....I think.  Guess we will find out together.


Nail Art
As you would expect, nail art this month wasn't a focus sadly.  But I did do some nail art so that's better than some previous months.  These are my three favourites from September.
     


Stamping Plates
This month I played with some new plates from Uberchic and have introduced some new loves into my ever growing collection.
      

Uberchic Beauty Halloween 05 Stamping Plate
I think that every year Uberchic adds Halloween plates they end up in my favourites lists.  They do make the best Halloween plates.

Image from Uberchic
Uberchic Beauty Lovely Leaves 04 Stamping Plate
While this plate arrived to me in Spring - I do love the images on this plate.

Image from Uberchic
Mainstream Polishes
I have completely fallen off the mainstream bandwagon this month.  I haven't purchased any new mainstream polishes for months now.  Polish funds are a little tighter and in all honesty I haven't really fallen head over heels in love with.  That being said there is a new Essie collection that I am really liking the looks of.
   

Indie Polishes
Indie Polishes rule the world!  My favourite brands have done it again this month!  SO MUCH GOOD STUFF!

Emily de Molly September 2019 Releases
Emily de Molly have killed it again this month!  I mean they have always done amazing polishes (I've been a fan of the brand for many, many years) but basically since last year it's just one amazing release after the next!  Anyway, I could talk about how much I love EdM for ages but I'm sure you guys are sick of hearing it.  From the September release my favourites are The Morning Light, Riot Of Shadows, Left Turns, Everyday Is The Same, Crime Of Passion and Cake In A Crisis.  I seriously don't know how I am going to narrow down my favourites at the end of the year.


Grace-full Nail Polish Muggle Alchemy Collection
Grace-full have added another great collection to their range.  I am a big fan of this collection but there was really only three polishes that I would consider my absolute favourites - Pensieve, Moony and Our Hero.


Grace-full Nail Polish Toil And Trouble (Polish Pick Up September 2019)
Originally Toil And Trouble was a different polish (which I fell completely head over heels for!) but it wasn't released due to some formula issues (huge props to Theresa for doing this!).  Luckily for us Grace-full released an equally as gorgeous polish.


That wraps up all of my September favourites.  I need to sit down and work out some blog posts for October.  I feel like I am a little in a blogging rut at the moment.  But that could be because I have been so busy in regular life that it's thrown me off course.  Let me know if there is anything you would like to see on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment