Hit The Bottle Magna Opus (Polish Pick Up September 2019) - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 3 September 2019


I know I keep saying this but seriously where is this year going?  I can't believe that we are already up to September!  I'm going to blink and it will be Christmas!  And of course to confuse me more I'm sure shops will start bringing out Christmas things any day now.  Anyway,  I am getting completely side tracked here.  It's a new month which means it's time for Polish Pick Up again!  This month I have three of my favourite Aussie indie brands to share with you - starting with Hit The Bottle.

Magna Opus is described as a multichrome stamping polish that shifts from copper to bronze to green to gold.  Now the shifts in this one are quite interesting.  Some of them as more subtle so they make it hard to see.  It does have more of a prominent shift over black (as you can see in my swatch).  While this is a stamping polish it also can be used as a regular polish.  Yay!  The formula is great and applies evenly.  I did use two coats for my swatch and stamped over black and white bases using Uberchic 6-01.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade
Magna Opus will be available for presale from the Polish Pick Up from Friday 6th September until Monday 9th September.  There is 200 bottles available.


2 comments: