Uberchic Beauty Hello Fall & Pumpkin Spice Mini Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 17 September 2019


I have been blogging for a few years now and have been posting manis on Instagram for many, many years now so you would think by now I would remember that I need to edit pictures.  Apparently, I have been doing manis and have forgotten to edit them.  Oops.  I think this whole moving house has thrown my usual routines out of whack.  Bare with me though, I'm sure I will get back to some sort of regular blogging schedule.  Anyway, today I have the new Hello Fall & Pumpkin Spice Mini Stamping Plate from Uberchic Beauty to share with you.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
For those of you who may not know, I live in Australia and we have are currently in Spring!  Although I think Melbourne may still be a little confused because it's still quite cold at the moment.  Hopefully we will start getting some more warmer temperatures and sunshine soon.  So for my first mani with this plate I was a little cheeky and did a Spring mani instead.  For this mani I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Little Duckling, Fluffykins and Cutie Patootie for my base and stamped using Hit The Bottle Snowed In.  The floral image is from Uberchic 5-03.


I couldn't have a Fall plate and not do a fall inspired mani could I?  For this mani I used Grace-full Nail Polish Blood Countess and stamped using Powder Perfect's Gold Stamping Polish.


I'm not really a fan of this plate - but that is completely a personal preference.  I'm not a fan of individual images (my brain struggles to make them work).  

The Hello Fall & Pumpkin Spice Mini Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty

Have you guys seen that Uberchic have also released their very own app?  How cool is that?  It's free and is available from both the Apple Store and Google Play.

No comments:

Post a Comment