July 2019 Favorites

Wednesday 31 July 2019


We have officially reached the end of July - which means a couple of things.  Firstly, it means we are over the half way point of Winter (woohoo!) and that it's nearly time for my daughter to start her gymnastics competition season.  She is super excited and hopefully it all goes well.  But with that said, she has back to back competitions in August so I may be a little bit MIA.  I am planning on doing the 31 Day Challenge in September (if it is still a thing - if not I may just do the prompts for fun) so I will definitely be making up for posts then.  Anyway, let's take a look at all the things I have been loving in July.


Nail Art
It's kinda funny - I feel like I have done a lot of nail art this month but it turns out I haven't done as much as I thought.  I have been doing LOTS of swatching (but apparently I haven't shared most of those swatches yet) though which is always fun.  But swatching doesn't help with the nail art section of my favourites posts.  These are the manis that I have loved this month.
      

Stamping Plates
I have played with a few stamping plates this month and while I do really like them all - there are two standouts for me. 
     
Moyra Stamping Colourbook Stamping Plate
There are sooooo many great designs on this plate and I have definitely had some fun playing with it.
Image from Moyra
Uberchic Beauty Nice & Negative Stamping Plate
If I could only pick one stamping plate for this post then is would definitely be it.  I absolutely love everything about this plate.
Image from Uberchic
Mainstream Polishes
I mentioned earlier in this post that I have been doing a lot of swatching but apparently I haven't posted much at all this month.  Clearly I am dreaming about doing my nails and blogging....or perhaps it's more that I have things that haven't been released yet.  Either way, I have only played with one mainstream brand this month - Jessica Cosmetics.  While I think the Winter is a great collection I wouldn't consider it a favourite of mine.

Indie Polishes
The indie girls steal my heart yet again.  There is sooooooo much good stuff coming (prepare your wallets!) but again that doesn't help with today's post.  I have only shared two indie polishes this month and while I love both there is hands down only one favourite.
     
Emily de Molly All The Feelings 2.0
I am seriously OBSESSED with this polish.  It looks amazing over everything.  You will be seeing this polish a lot on my nails!
      

That brings us to the end of today's post.  I'm honestly a little surprised at how little I have to share this month.  Guess it is to be expected seems I haven't posted much.  Oops.  Sorry guys.  I would like to say I will have more next month but that will just depend on how I go for time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment