Jessica Cosmetics Autumn Romance Collection - Swatches & Review

Thursday 4 July 2019


It's officially July which means that we are nearly half way through winter (mid July is half way) and I can not wait!  I am definitely a Spring girl.  It's not too hot and not too cold.  Plus sunshine!  I miss the sun.  But one good thing about winter is the polishes.  I do like some of the rich, vampy shades that winter brings.  Like some of the ones in the Autumn Romance Collection by Jessica Cosmetics.


Fallen Leaves is a brick red creme.  Now while this one isn't my type of colour I can see why it is in this collection.  I think it would be great in some Autumn nail art.  In terms of the formula, I can't fault it.  It applies like a dream and you could easily stop at one coat.  For my swatch I used two coats.

Picture taken in light box
Mauve-lous Nights is a mauve creme.  This is such a great colour and the formula is fantastic.  It's super close to being a one coater, but I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box
Morning Haze is a grey creme with a copper shimmer.  This is an interesting shade.  I do wish that it looked more like it did in the bottle when it is on the nails.  I find the shimmer really stands out in the bottle but disappears on the nails.  That said, I do like this polish.  The formula is great and is easy to use.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Natural Splendor is described as a nude creme.  This one definitely has a pinkish undertone.  I'm not sure I like it on my nails.  The formula is great and it applies evenly.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box
Toasted Pecans is a brown creme.  I don't really have too much to say about this one.  I personally don't like brown nails, but this one could be good for nail art.  The formula is great and is close to being a one coater.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box
Wine Country is described as a dark mauve.  This is such a nice rich colour that is perfect for winter.  It's dark and vampy, but it's not so dark that it looks black.  The formula is great and is easy to use.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I'm a little on the fence about this collection.  I like half of the colours, but don't like the other half.  The formulas though are fantastic.  I am so impressed with the consistency that Jessica Cosmetics have across the two collections I have tried so far.

The Autumn Romance Collection is available now from Jessica Cosmetics.

Have you tried Jessica Cosmetics polishes before?

No comments:

Post a Comment