Hit The Bottle Gilded Mystique & Lightshow (Polish Pick Up & Indie Pick Up August 2019) - Swatches & Review

Thursday 1 August 2019


It's officially Polish Pick Up time again!  And Indie Pick Up.  Small disclaimer here - I didn't even know that there was an Indie Pick Up.  Oops.  Clearly I have been living under a rock or something.  Anyway, I have the two polishes from Hit The Bottle to share with you guys today.

Gilded Mystique is described as a slate blue polish with a pale gold to silver sheen.  I love this polish.  It's such a gorgeous colour.  The formula is also amazing!  It only requires one coat (which is what I used for my swatch) and it stamps!  Seriously what more could you want from a polish?

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box
Lightshow is a holo topper.  I love this one too.  There is something so simple yet stunning about holo toppers.  This one has a great glitter to base ratio and is so easy to use.  For my swatches I used one coat over black and one coat over Gilded Mystique.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I'm really unsure what else I can say about these polishes other than I love them both.

Both of these shades will be available via the Polish Pickup website from August 2nd until August 5th.  Gilded Mystique is capped at 200 for USA and 15 for UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment