Uberchic Beauty Nice & Negative Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Friday 26 July 2019


Happy Friday everyone! I don’t know about you guys but I am very much looking forward to the weekend.  Anyway, today I have my favourite of the two new Uberchic plates to share with you - the Nice & Negative stamping plate.  I’ve always been a massive fan of negative space images (you can have so much fun with your bases - and bonus points for when you make a slight error in the base because the image usually covers it) so this plate is right up my alley!

Image from Uberchic
When I sat down to start swatching this plate I honestly didn't know where to start.  There are sooooooo many amazing images and the ideas just started coming.  First up I thought I would go for something simple (mainly because I had new polishes to play with and have been dying to put this colour combination on my nails).  For my base I used Emily de Molly LE167 and All The Feelings 2.0 and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.




Now it really isn't a negative space mani without a multi coloured base is it?   I went for my go to sponged backgrounds (oh how I love these!) using the Pretty Serious Cosmetics Pastel Pets Collection (the first ones - they are the best).


I'm sure at this point in this post you will be able to tell that I love this stamping plate.  Really there are only so many things that I can say.  If you love negative space images then I highly recommend this one.  The images are just sooooo good.  I am excited to play with this plate some more.

The Nice & Negative Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment