Moyra Stamping Colour Book Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 17 July 2019


This post has been a long time in the making that's for sure.  I originally purchased the Moyra Colour Book back in May (or maybe it was April) and for one reason or another I never finished swatching it until now.  Oops.  I struggle to keep up with myself sometimes but I always catch up in the end.  

Image from Moyra
There is something about this plate that screamed colours to me (maybe that is why it is called the colour book stamping plate) which naturally means neons.  For my base I used That's Shore Bright, Purple Panic and Flip Flop Fantasy and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


I was swatching some new Emily de Molly polishes and I fell in with this base so much so I didn't want to take it off.  My solution - stamp over it.  I love how this mani turned out.  It's so pretty.  For my base I used Emily de Molly All The Feelings 2.0 over Emily de Molly Micro-structure and stamped using Hit The Bottle Snowed In.




I really like this stamping plate.  I think the images are great and they all stamp beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment