Moyra Stamping Aboriginal Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Sunday 7 July 2019


I feel like it has been forever since I have used any of the Moyra products that I purchased a few months ago so I thought it was time to grab them out and use them.  I think I have only one more stamping plate to swatch and then its just some more of the foil stamping polishes and foils to do.  Anyway, today I have the Aboriginal Stamping Plate to share with you.

Image from Moyra
This first mani may be one that you have seen already.  I actually did this mani back in May as part of the Digit-al Dozen Does Colour.  It was fun to wear.  For my gradient I used Colour Alike B. A Yellow Glow, B. A Green Light and B. A Cobalt Kick and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


I love how simple this next mani is but I think it looks so cool.  For my base I used Emily de Molly Take Backs (with the magnetic effect) and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish. 


This image screamed to use colour so I grabbed out the entire Weekend Warrior Collection from Maniology (don't forget you can use my affiliate code OLIVIA10 to get 10% off your order).  I think this mani turned out so good.  Although, I think it may be a little bit busy.  I think doing some reverse stamping may have been better.  Maybe next time.


I really like this plate.  I think that there are some really fantastic and interesting images on this plate.  All of the images stamped well and I had no issues at all.  I definitely look forward to playing with this plate some more.


No comments:

Post a Comment