Emily de Molly Hella Handmade Creations June 2018 - Swatches & Review

Saturday 9 June 2018



Happy weekend everyone!  I don't know about you but I am really excited for this weekend - it's a three day weekend for us!  Woohoo!  Anyway, today I have this month's Hella Handmade Creations polish from Emily de Molly and this is a must have!

Occupied Cities is a dusty pink holo with turquoise overlay, copper flakes and copper micro glitters.  This is such a gorgeous colour.  I love the sheen, holo and glitter!  The formula is great and easy to use.  I did find it a tiny bit on the sheer side (for me).  I'm sure most people will stop at two coats, however I used three for my swatch as it was a little see through at the tips for my liking.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I love this shade!  I think it's so pretty.

Occupied Cities is available for presale on June 14th until June 21st from Hella Handmade Creations.
This polish is capped to 230 so grab it before it sells out!

No comments:

Post a Comment