It Girl Nail Art IG102 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Thursday 28 June 2018


HELLO!!!  Is anyone still there?  I am so sorry for my absence.  I have been so unbelievably busy and have had to cut back on my nail time (which also includes things like editing photos etc), but I am back!  I definitely can't guarantee how many posts I will be able to do each week as they will depend on how busy I am with work and life commitments.  I do have plenty of things to share with you guys in July so stay tuned!  There is some good things coming!  Today I thought I would share with you It Girl's IG102 stamping plate.   

Image from It Girl Nail Art
I did both of these manis quite some time ago now and to be honest with you I have no clue which one I did first.  Luckily I remember exactly what I used.

For this mani I used Sally Hansen's Pacific Blue and stamped using Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.  I then thought it would be fun to add a matte top coat.  I loved the matte version of this mani (as well as the glossy).


The base of this mani I actually did as part of the Digit-al Dozen's Re-creation week.  My freehand stripes are far from perfect but with stamping over the top I am a huge fan!  For my base I used the entire Fruit Salad Collection from Grace-full Nail Polish and stamped using Hit The Bottle's As Black As Night.


Overall I really like this It Girl plate.  I think the designs are quite cool and they stamp really well.  I can see me getting quite a bit of use out of it.

IG102 is available from It Girl Nail Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment