piCture pOlish Royal (My Collaboration Shade!!) - Swatches & Review

Sunday 17 June 2018


This is by far the MOST EXCITING blog post for me to write and one that I have been dying to share with you since last year!  That's right, I have been keeping this secret since last year.  I can't even begin to tell you how hard it has been to not yell "I HAVE MY OWN PICTURE POLISH COLLABORATION SHADE!!!"  And now I can officially talk about it (and you can already get your hands on it because it is now available!!!).

Royal is a vibrant blue toned purple with scattered holographic.  Now in true purple style this one doesn't photograph 100% accurately (and it will also depend on your screen settings too) but it really is a gorgeous colour.  It's not too dark, not too light or not too bright so it suits everyone!  The formula is fantastic.  It applies evenly and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash

Picture taken in morning sunlight

Picture taken in morning sunlight

Picture taken in afternoon sunlight

Picture taken in afternoon sunlight
Royal is inspired by my little princess, Olivia.  She is bright, she is fun and she loves to sparkle!  Just like this polish.  Fun fact: Olivia was the one the chose the crown at the top of the bottle.  She is very pleased to have "designed" the polish bottle and have her name on it.  The purple was my choice because it's my favourite colour.

So what do you think of my collaboration?  I hope you guys love it just as much as I do.  There are also five other shades being released alongside mine:

Screenshot from piCture pOlish IG
Royal is available now from piCture pOlish.

4 comments:

  1. First, congratulations and second, well done, the polish is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE your collaboration shade Tracy! As soon as I saw it on piCture pOlish's social media a few days back, it jumped out at me straight away & I knew I would have to have it (currently going through a purple phase), along with Fancy & possibly Destiny as well. I even got a bit excited seeing your name attached to it as your blog is one of my go-to sources for swatches. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!!!! I am so glad you find my blog so helpful and that you love my polish. You can never go wrong with purple <3

      Delete