The Digit-al Dozen Does Stamping: Gradient Stamping

Wednesday 14 March 2018


It has just occurred to me that I seem to back in a pink phase again.  I really don't mean to stick to the same colour themes, it just works out that way sometimes.   Mainly because I do a lot of swatching in between nail art designs so to me there is usually bigger gap between pink manis (or whatever colour it is that I appear to be showing mani after mani).

Anyway, for today's mani I thought I would do some gradient stamping.  Super easy technique with a great result.  For my base I used Grace-full Nail Polish's Kissed By A Rose Quartz (which is available at the end of the week) and stamped using Hit The Bottle's Looking For Mr Grey and A Flock Of Seagulls.  Image is from Lina Nail Art Supplies In Motion 03 stamping plate.






No comments:

Post a Comment