Grace-full Nail Polish Illusions Collection - Swatches & Review

Thursday 1 March 2018


If you read my February Favourites post yesterday then you will know that this month I have some new goodies to share with you and I am kick starting this month off with the first collection of 2018 from Grace-full Nail Polish.  This collection is full of soft colours and neutrals with various finishes.  There are six colour shifting holos, a holo thermal and one crelly glitter.


4H is a sage green holo with a subtle purple shift.  This polish is stunning!  I love the added purple shift.  It's so pretty.  The formula is also fantastic.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Atlas is a light blue with a strong gold shift that at times makes the polish look green.  Again this is another gorgeous polish with a great formula.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Dante is a thermal holo that changes from grey/brown (cold) to a pinky taupe (warm).  I love this one!  I fell in love on the first coat.  It's so pretty and the colour changes really well.  The formula is easy to use and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box (cold)

Picture taken in light box (cold)

Picture taken in light box (transition)

Picture taken in light box (transition)

Picture taken in light box (warm)

Picture taken in direct sunlight (cold/transition)

Picture taken in direct sunlight (warm)

Picture taken in direct sunlight (warm)
Henly is a wisteria coloured holo with a pink shift.  I love, love, love this one.  Such an amazing colour with a fantastic formula.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Lula is a dusty pink linear holo with brown undertones and a gold shift.  This one is quite pretty too, especially with that gold.  The is fantastic and easy to use.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Merritt is a grey based crelly, with copper metallic glitter, a smattering of turquoise holo glitter and iridescent glitter that changes from teal to blue.  I really like the glitter mix in this polish.  The formula is easy to work with.  You can get away with two coats, however I did use three for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Shrike is a periwinkle blue with a pink shift.  This one is stunning and is easily one of my favourites from the collection.  The formula is fantastic and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Thaddeus is a deep taupe holo with a gold shift.  Just to sound like a broken record here - this is a really nice colour with an easy to use formula.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I am a HUGE fan of this collection.  There are so many stunning colours in here and the formulas are fantastic.  My personal favourites are Henly, Dante, Shrike and 4H.

The Illusions Collection will be available on Grace-full Nail Polish's Australian site on 3rd March at 10am AEDT and the international site on 10th March at 7pm CST. 

No comments:

Post a Comment