Grace-full Nail Polish Fan Group Selection Collection - Swatches & Review

Monday 19 March 2018


I've said it before and I'll say it again, Grace-full Nail Polish make some of the best cremes!  Not only are the colours gorgeous but the formulas are also amazing.  Anyway, I am skipping ahead of myself here, let's rewind for a second.  Late last year the Grace-full Facebook Group (you can join here if you aren't already a member) were asked to pick some colour schemes for Theresa to make into a creme collection.  There were some stunning colour combinations and the fan group voted for their favourite (they also named these shades).  Fast forward to today and we have the new Fan Group Selection Collection!



By Any Other Name is a dusty rose creme with grey undertones.  Stunning colour and the formula applies really evenly.  You could probably get away with one coat.  For my swatch I used two coats.




Calm Life is a light blue creme with grey undertones.  This isn't my type of blue for a full mani, but it will be perfect for nail art for me.  Again, the formula is fantastic.  I used two coats for my swatch.




Dark And Twisty is a deep blurple creme leaning more into the navy than purple.  Big fan of this one.  It really does look blue in some lights, and leans more purple in others (which makes it fun for me when I try and put the bottle away - does it go with the blues or the purples?  Lol).  This one is so opaque and even that you can easily get away with one coat.  My swatch shows two coats.




Divine Ametrine is a medium purple creme with grey undertones.  This is actually the first one I wore in this collection.  Stunning colour, with an awesome formula (you could get away with one coat).  I used two coats for my swatch.




Kissed By A Rose Quartz is a light baby pink creme with blush undertones.  Love this one too!  I really am such a sucker for pinks.  The formula is fantastic for such a light shade.  It does apply slightly unevenly on the first coat, however it does even on more on the second.  I used two coats for my swatch, however I do question if it needs a third.  I don't know if it was just my eyes playing tricks on me or not, but it looked very slightly uneven still on a couple of nails.




I love this collection.  The colours are right up my alley, and the formulas are fantastic.  I can't fault it.  If I had to pick my favourites out of this collection  I would have to say Kissed By A Rose Quartz, Divine Ametrine and By Any Other Name.

The Fan Group Selection Collection is available now from Grace-full Nail Polish's Australian site.

Stay tuned for tomorrow because I will have my swatches and review of Grace-full's Pruglies Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment