26 Great Nail Art Ideas: French WIth A Twist

Sunday 18 March 2018


Firstly, sorry for posting this week's 26 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge.  The Digit-al Dozen week was this week, plus I needed to post the new Emily de Molly polishes yesterday (if you haven't seen them you definitely need to check them out - there are some amazing polishes coming!).  Anyway, this week's theme is French With A Twist.   There was quite a few thoughts that first went through my head, but I ultimately went with an all pink mani with a french tip and stamping.

For my base I used OPI's Mod About You (one of my favourite pinks) and stamped using Bundle Monster's Kandi Spirit.  Stamping image is from Uberchic 24-01.



Here is a look of the mani before I added the french tip.  I love these polishes together.




No comments:

Post a Comment