Hit The Bottle Nail Art Challenge - Neon

Saturday 2 January 2021

 
Look at me posting again!  That's seven posts in a row!  I'm definitely not going to be daily blogging but it's great getting back into it.  One of my goals (aside from doing more blog posts this year) is to do more nail art.  I have said that a few times over the years and I get a little lazy, I don't have any ideas of what to do or I don't have time.  I can't help the lack of time but the one thing that will help me when I have no ideas is nail art challenges.  Back in the very early days of Instagram (and when I was doing a LOT of nail art) I was doing at least one nail art challenge - but usually it is three to four challenges.  It was a crazy time but I really enjoyed it.  So I am back doing another nail art challenge!  I am late to the Hit The Bottle Challenge but it's better late than never.  For those that don't know Hit The Bottle have created a weekly challenge where the only rule is is that you need to use at least one of their polishes.  Let's get started with my first prompt - neon!
 

This was a bit of an easy prompt because I have a lot of neon polishes from Hit The Bottle.  I was tempted to go a little crazy and use all the colours but then I decided to go a little more simple.  Something different to what I think most people will do.  I am so glad that I did because I absolutely love this mani!  For my gradient I used Hit The Bottle Whiskey Latte and I Pink, Therefore I Am and stamped using As Black As Night.  Image is from Uberchic Beauty Got Chevron 02.
 



It feels good to be back with some nail art.  Let's hope I can keep it up!  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment