Grace-full Nail Polish Crystal Shifts (Polish Pick Up January 2021) - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 19 January 2021

 
I am sure I am not alone when I say that as soon as I saw swatches of this month's Polish Pick Up shade by Grace-full Nail Polish that my jaw dropped.  Naturally I had to have it!  Theresa did tell me that this was one that I was going to love and that it was even more beautiful in person.  Well I can confirm that that is well and truly the case.  My pictures definitely don't do this polish justice at all.

Crystal Shifts is a super shifty polish filled with aurora shimmers that range from emerald green, jade green, teal, turquoise and aqua blue, and UCC flakes.   This polish also has a golden hue.   How stunning is this polish?  I am honestly obsessed.  I actually wore this for nearly a week before taking it off and I would quite happily put it back on again.  And wear it with some nail art!  The formula of this polish is fantastic.  It applies evenly and easily.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in overcast lighting

Picture taken in overcast lighting

Picture taken in overcast lighting

Are you obsessed with this polish as much as I am?  Hopefully you managed to grab yourself a bottle when it was available.  If not, then beg who ever you need to so that this stunner returns as a throwback polish or something because it is a must have!

No comments:

Post a Comment